The Unofficial Panzer Campaign's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#0708_XX Teterevino North - Franz's Excellent Adventure

2 posters

Go down

#0708_XX Teterevino North - Franz's Excellent Adventure Empty #0708_XX Teterevino North - Franz's Excellent Adventure

Post  Big Dave Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:46 am

Tried this a number of times, playing as Germans. I won decisively every time. However the committment on the Soviet side varied dramatically with some scenarios seeing just a few soviet infantry making the attack up till turn 6 before any tanks got into action.

Not sure if its meant to be like that but the game should possibly be longer or the release sped up.

Anything like a historical performance from the Tigers is impossible due to the silly way the fire tables work and if you got 2 or 3 kills your doing well. I think my Tigers scored 1 kill last time and the Pak 75s and 50s performed better.
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

#0708_XX Teterevino North - Franz's Excellent Adventure Empty Re: #0708_XX Teterevino North - Franz's Excellent Adventure

Post  David F Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Hi Dave,

There is a new version of Franz's adventure about to be released.

I am seeing some weird issues with the different armaments too. I managed to get more kills with my 28mm AT guns than the Tigers in my play through.

I'll keep an eye on it and make a call if anything seems too weird.

David
David F
David F

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum